52 Shouts - 124,882 Scrobbles
Donny Christopher Don, better known to the world as Donny, started writing music simply to kill time and have a laugh. Starting out as a drummer, Donny’s interest in grooves and rhythms progressively grew into a love of electronic music, and drum & bass in particular. Investing in a studio set-up and dedicating himself to learning the ins and outs of production, it wasn’t long before Donny had begun to perfect the art of making D&B, and in early 2006 Mindrush Recordings were the first to pick up on his unique talents, snapping up his first 12” single, “Medieval Beating” b/w “Hide & Seek”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symptomless Coma - (6:20) - 534 plays
- The Forgotten (Current Value remix) - (6:00) - 200 plays
- Crawler - (3:34) - 304 plays
- The Forgotten - (6:19) - 168 plays
- The Feast - (6:23) - 153 plays
- The Resistance - (5:34) - 114 plays
- Fiend - (2:58) - 124 plays
- Ten Tonne Hammer - (5:19) - 116 plays
- Something Terrible - (3:36) - 113 plays
- They Are Coming - (2:08) - 120 plays