17 Shouts - 174,827 Scrobbles
Donnie Iris is an American rock musician best known for his 80s hits "Ah, Leah!" and "Love Is Like A Rock", both inspired by contemporary new wave and power pop music. Born Dominic Ierace in middle class Pennsylvania, he got his first real start as a member of the pop group The Jaggerz (the one-hit-wonder responsible for 1970's #2 hit "The Rapper"). After the Jaggerz broke up, Iris toured with funk rock group Wild Cherry, whose 1976 smash "Play That Funky Music" had made them a hot property into the end of the decade.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ah! Leah! - (3:43) - 2,471 plays
- Love Is Like A Rock - (3:35) - 457 plays
- Agnes - (3:27) - 257 plays
- Do You Compute? - (3:41) - 155 plays
- Tough World - (3:48) - 129 plays
- I Can't Hear You - (3:36) - 141 plays
- My Girl - (3:56) - 129 plays
- Ah Leah - (3:44) - 148 plays
- Sweet Merilee - (3:32) - 116 plays
- That's The Way Love Ought To Be - (4:18) - 112 plays