272 Shouts - 7,614,177 Scrobbles
Donavon Frankenreiter (born December 10, 1972, Downey, California) is an American musician and surfer. A long-time friend of musician Jack Johnson, his debut self-titled album was released in 2004 on Johnson's Brushfire Records through Universal Music. It made the Australian ARIA Top-40 charts in April 2004. In live shows he has performed as the Donavon Frankenreiter Band. Frankenreiter started playing in the group, Peanut Butter and Jam, at the age of 18. In 1996 he began to seriously pursue a musical career when he formed the band Sunchild.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWe could let this love be the fadin' sky
And we could drift all night until the new sun rise
Pass me a drink or make that two
With one for me and one for you
And we'll be free
- LyricsEveryday people like you and me,
Just wanna live naturally.
Time taught you and you taught me,
Nothin gonna get us down.
Can't you see I said,
- Glow - (3:21) - 5,929 plays
- What'cha Know About - (3:05) - 4,526 plays
- On My Mind - (3:07) - 4,626 plays
- Bend In The Road - (2:54) - 4,339 plays
- Butterfly - (2:51) - 3,636 plays
- Shine - (3:16) - 3,120 plays
- Move By Yourself - (5:15) - 3,421 plays
- Our Love - (2:28) - 3,576 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online