109 Shouts - 2,094,513 Scrobbles
Donald Jay Fagen (born January 10, 1948) is an American musician and songwriter, best known as the co-founder, lead singer, and the principal songwriter (along with partner Walter Becker) of Steely Dan.
Fagen is known for his use of complex jazz harmonies, elaborate arrangements, and exacting attention to detail and launched his successful, if sporadic solo career in 1982. Fagen penned a group of songs based on his experiences as a young man in 1950's America, and the resulting album, The Nightfly, was released in 1982, and is one of the first albums to be recorded entirely digitally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsVerse: Standing tough under stars and stripes
We can tell
This dream's in sight
You've got to admit it
At this point in time that it's clear
- New Frontier - (6:21) - 6,209 plays
- Green Flower Street - (3:42) - 5,104 plays
- The Nightfly - (5:47) - 5,242 plays
- Ruby Baby - (5:39) - 4,545 plays
- Maxine - (3:49) - 4,269 plays
- The Goodbye Look - (4:50) - 3,607 plays
- Walk Between Raindrops - (2:39) - 2,914 plays
- Slinky Thing - (5:12) - 1,976 plays
- Weather In My Head - (5:29) - 1,971 plays