105 Shouts - 1,951,067 Scrobbles
Donald Jay Fagen (born January 10, 1948) is an American musician and songwriter, best known as the co-founder, lead singer, and the principal songwriter (along with partner Walter Becker) of Steely Dan.
Fagen is known for his use of complex jazz harmonies, elaborate arrangements, and exacting attention to detail and launched his successful, if sporadic solo career in 1982. Fagen penned a group of songs based on his experiences as a young man in 1950's America, and the resulting album, The Nightfly, was released in 1982, and is one of the first albums to be recorded entirely digitally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I.G.Y. - (6:04) - 11,751 plays
- New Frontier - (6:21) - 7,081 plays
- Green Flower Street - (3:42) - 5,836 plays
- The Nightfly - (5:47) - 5,827 plays
- Ruby Baby - (5:39) - 5,131 plays
- Maxine - (3:49) - 4,708 plays
- The Goodbye Look - (4:50) - 4,038 plays
- Walk Between Raindrops - (2:39) - 3,170 plays
- Weather In My Head - (5:29) - 3,077 plays
- I'm Not the Same Without You - (4:31) - 2,868 plays