100 Shouts - 1,699,680 Scrobbles
Donald Jay Fagen (born January 10, 1948) is an American musician and songwriter, best known as the co-founder, lead singer, and the principal songwriter (along with partner Walter Becker) of Steely Dan.
Fagen is known for his use of complex jazz harmonies, elaborate arrangements, and exacting attention to detail and launched his successful, if sporadic solo career in 1982. Fagen penned a group of songs based on his experiences as a young man in 1950's America, and the resulting album, The Nightfly, was released in 1982, and is one of the first albums to be recorded entirely digitally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weather In My Head - (5:29) - 15,811 plays
- I.G.Y. - (6:04) - 13,301 plays
- I'm Not the Same Without You - (4:31) - 14,426 plays
- Slinky Thing - (5:12) - 13,259 plays
- New Frontier - (6:21) - 8,963 plays
- Memorabilia - (4:14) - 10,678 plays
- The New Breed - (4:35) - 9,422 plays
- Green Flower Street - (3:42) - 8,077 plays
- Miss Marlene - (4:43) - 9,856 plays
- The Nightfly - (5:47) - 7,690 plays