106 Shouts - 1,957,570 Scrobbles
Donald Jay Fagen (born January 10, 1948) is an American musician and songwriter, best known as the co-founder, lead singer, and the principal songwriter (along with partner Walter Becker) of Steely Dan.
Fagen is known for his use of complex jazz harmonies, elaborate arrangements, and exacting attention to detail and launched his successful, if sporadic solo career in 1982. Fagen penned a group of songs based on his experiences as a young man in 1950's America, and the resulting album, The Nightfly, was released in 1982, and is one of the first albums to be recorded entirely digitally.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I.G.Y. - (6:04) - 11,553 plays
- New Frontier - (6:21) - 6,804 plays
- Green Flower Street - (3:42) - 5,606 plays
- The Nightfly - (5:47) - 5,577 plays
- Ruby Baby - (5:39) - 5,003 plays
- Maxine - (3:49) - 4,494 plays
- The Goodbye Look - (4:50) - 3,845 plays
- Walk Between Raindrops - (2:39) - 3,024 plays
- Weather In My Head - (5:29) - 2,884 plays
- I'm Not the Same Without You - (4:31) - 2,725 plays