21 Shouts - 55,016 Scrobbles
The band started when Iara Rennó and Andreia Dias met each other, who, as singers and composers, had the need to create an original and collective musical movement, uniting different creative personalities. Without getting stuck in a defined and definite style, DonaZica weaves its sonority, combining heavy rhythms, multiple harmonies and well done arrangements, to give texture and form to a poetic work: from mpb pop to punk rock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Leve - (3:23) - 45 plays
- O Fio Da Comunicação - (3:11) - 41 plays
- Pegadas - (4:36) - 38 plays
- Macunaíma - (4:28) - 54 plays
- Pimenta - (2:45) - 38 plays
- Protesto Pessoal - (4:37) - 33 plays
- Piano - (4:09) - 46 plays
- Dona Zica - (3:25) - 43 plays
- Jabá - (3:19) - 30 plays
- Quem Quiser - (4:38) - 30 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online