22 Shouts - 147,873 Scrobbles
Pianist/singer/writer Don Blackman, born 1953 in Queens, NY, grew up surrounded by jazz influences; a cousin was McCoy Tyner's friend and saxophonist Charles McPherson — a Charlie Parker disciple — was Blackman's neighbor. Blackman played with McPherson's group in 1968 alongside Sam Jones and Louis Hayes when he was 15 years old. He switched to electric piano and toured with Parliarment/Funkadellic in the early '70s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI feel that we should take the time
Express whats in our hearts and mind
I know we have many things to say
We shouldn't waste another day
Why don't we give love a chance
- Heart's Desire - (4:28) - 1,527 plays
- Loving You, Holding You - (3:59) - 1,474 plays
- Hearts Desire - 246 plays
- Never Miss A Thing - 310 plays
- You Ain't Hip - 235 plays
- Deaf Hook-Up Connection - 206 plays
- let your conscience be your guide - (3:41) - 196 plays
- Yabba Dabba Doo - 122 plays
- Since You Been Away So Long - 240 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods