Don "Sugarcane" Harris
5 Shouts - 8,288 Scrobbles
Don Francis Bowman Harris (June 18, 1938 – November 27, 1999), known as Don "Sugarcane" Harris, was an American rock and roll violinist and guitarist. Harris was born and raised in Pasadena, California and started an act called Don & Dewey with his childhood friend Dewey Terry in the mid 1950s. Although they were recorded by Art Rupe on his Specialty label, mostly utilizing the services of legendary drummer Earl Palmer, Don and Dewey didn't have any hits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eleanor Rigby - (9:33) - 26 plays
- Liz Pineapple Wonderful - (10:28) - 18 plays
- Where's My Sunshine - (12:33) - 23 plays
- Song For my Father - (10:50) - 24 plays
- So Alone - (7:04) - 16 plays
- Sugar Cane's Got the Blues - (15:20) - 16 plays
- I'm Gonna Miss You - (4:47) - 12 plays
- A Little Soul Food - (4:02) - 18 plays
- My Soul's on Fire - (4:11) - 10 plays
- The Pig's Eye - (6:26) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online