Dolphins Into the Future
117 Shouts - 135,308 Scrobbles
Antwerp-based sound artist Lieven Martens (aka Lieven Moana) has been making and releasing music as Dolphins Into The Future since 2007. Many of the earliest releases came in the form of cassettes on small boutique labels such as Pacific City Sound Visions (the label run by Spencer Clark of The Skaters) or Cetacean Nation Cassettes, a subsidiary of Martens' own Taped Sounds label. With its obsessive focus on the ambient drift and primitive recording style of early new age music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lone Voyager - (8:57) - 742 plays
- On The High Seas - (6:50) - 557 plays
- Memory Of Self - (7:43) - 500 plays
- Onset – Beyond Clouds - (2:41) - 165 plays
- Onset - Beyond Clouds - (1:04) - 236 plays
- Lapse – Dream - (5:34) - 150 plays
- Aftermath – Isle Of Self - (5:11) - 129 plays
- Lapse - Dream - (5:45) - 191 plays
- Jardim Dos Tufaos - (4:34) - 147 plays
- Noite - (7:54) - 120 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online