Dolphins Into the Future
117 Shouts - 134,923 Scrobbles
Antwerp-based sound artist Lieven Martens (aka Lieven Moana) has been making and releasing music as Dolphins Into The Future since 2007. Many of the earliest releases came in the form of cassettes on small boutique labels such as Pacific City Sound Visions (the label run by Spencer Clark of The Skaters) or Cetacean Nation Cassettes, a subsidiary of Martens' own Taped Sounds label. With its obsessive focus on the ambient drift and primitive recording style of early new age music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lone Voyager - (8:57) - 679 plays
- On The High Seas - (6:50) - 579 plays
- Memory Of Self - (7:43) - 471 plays
- Onset – Beyond Clouds - (2:41) - 167 plays
- Onset - Beyond Clouds - (1:04) - 212 plays
- Lapse – Dream - (5:34) - 141 plays
- Lapse - Dream - (5:45) - 171 plays
- Aftermath – Isle Of Self - (5:11) - 124 plays
- Jardim Dos Tufaos - (4:34) - 110 plays
- Noite - (7:54) - 107 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online