Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris
10 Shouts - 198,377 Scrobbles
Longtime friends and admirers of one another, country superstars Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt and Emmylou Harris first attempted to record an album together in the mid 1970s, but scheduling conflicts and other difficulties prevented its release. When the they finally released an album together in early 1987, called "Trio", it spawned four hit country singles and earned a Grammy. A dozen years after the release of their original "Trio" album, the country music supergroup returned with another in the same vein.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- To Know Him Is to Love Him - (3:50) - 690 plays
- The Pain of Loving You - (2:34) - 316 plays
- Wildflowers - (3:36) - 240 plays
- Farther Along - (4:08) - 190 plays
- Those Memories of You - (4:01) - 193 plays
- Making Plans - (3:38) - 185 plays
- Telling Me Lies - (4:23) - 217 plays
- Rosewood Casket - (3:01) - 154 plays
- Hobo's Meditation - (3:19) - 164 plays
- My Dear Companion - (2:57) - 154 plays