543 Shouts - 7,466,504 Scrobbles
Dolly Rebecca Parton (born January 19, 1946 in Sevierville, Tennessee, U.S.) is an American country singer, songwriter, composer, producer, entrepreneur, author and actress. Parton began performing as a child, singing on local radio and television in East Tennessee. At age 12 she was appearing on Knoxville TV, and at 13, she was recording on a small label and appearing at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. When she graduated from high school in 1964 she moved to Nashville, taking many traditional elements of folklore and popular music from East Tennessee with her.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jolene - (2:38) - 99,998 plays
- 9 to 5 - (3:01) - 46,276 plays
- I Will Always Love You - (3:08) - 13,745 plays
- I Will Always Love You - Original Version - 10,392 plays
- Islands in the Stream - (4:10) - 11,037 plays
- Here You Come Again - (2:54) - 11,010 plays
- Coat of Many Colors - (3:03) - 10,404 plays
- Blue Smoke - (3:33) - 8,040 plays
- Love Is Like a Butterfly - (2:20) - 5,981 plays
- Home - (3:22) - 6,469 plays