Dogs Die in Hot Cars
106 Shouts - 1,096,794 Scrobbles
Dogs Die in Hot Cars are an indie rock band from St. Andrews, Scotland consisting of members Craig Macintosh (vocals, guitar), Gary Smith (vocals, guitar), Ruth Quigley (vocals, keyboards, French horn), Lee Worrall (bass and glockenspiel) and Laurence Davey (drums and percussion). Macintosh, Smith, Worrall and Davey all met at Madras College and began playing together in 1993 at the age of 14. After having performed under various names they settled on "Dogs Die In Hot Cars" in 1997. In 1999 they moved to Glasgow where they met Ruth Quigley to complete the line up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Godhopping - (2:44) - 1,688 plays
- I Love You 'Cause I Have To - (2:46) - 1,570 plays
- Lounger - (3:39) - 1,271 plays
- Celebrity Sanctum - (4:50) - 906 plays
- I Love You Cause I Have To - (2:33) - 817 plays
- Somewhat Off The Way - (3:30) - 658 plays
- Paul Newman's Eyes - (3:26) - 529 plays
- Apples & Oranges - (3:49) - 533 plays
- Pastimes & Lifestyles - (3:41) - 544 plays
- Modern Woman - (3:42) - 481 plays