Dogs Die in Hot Cars
106 Shouts - 1,081,609 Scrobbles
Dogs Die in Hot Cars are an indie rock band from St. Andrews, Scotland consisting of members Craig Macintosh (vocals, guitar), Gary Smith (vocals, guitar), Ruth Quigley (vocals, keyboards, French horn), Lee Worrall (bass and glockenspiel) and Laurence Davey (drums and percussion). Macintosh, Smith, Worrall and Davey all met at Madras College and began playing together in 1993 at the age of 14. After having performed under various names they settled on "Dogs Die In Hot Cars" in 1997. In 1999 they moved to Glasgow where they met Ruth Quigley to complete the line up.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI love you, I love you, I love you
I love you, I love you, I love you
I love you
Green are my eyes
They've seen so much compassion
- LyricsI've found so many people like to smile a lot
Smile a lot 'cause they're having so much fun
Even when they know they're not
They'll wear some tiny little hat and they'll feel good
They'll feel good 'cause their hat is silly
- LyricsI know nothing, don't know much
I think my education's gone out to lunch
I can't remember, I cannot think
What is the difference between iron and zinc
I can listen, I can speak
- LyricsI love Lucy
I love Lucy Liu
Yes, I love her twice as much as you
Now there's Jolie
- LyricsWere the teachers any good at it?
Were they good at their jobs?
It must be hard, can they handle it
When we become what they said we'd not?
Now we work and we pay for it doing any old chore
- I Love You Cause I Have To - (2:33) - 821 plays
- Apples & Oranges - (3:49) - 714 plays
- Paul Newman's Eyes - (3:26) - 602 plays
- Pastimes & Lifestyles - (3:41) - 615 plays
- Glimpse At The Good Life - (3:22) - 591 plays