77 Shouts - 1,669,995 Scrobbles
Dutch pop band Doe Maar (1978-1984; reunions in 1999-2000 and 2008-present) is the most popular and succesful Dutch-language pop act ever. Their musical cocktail of pop, ska, punk and reggae was uniquely (sometimes frighteningly) popular in the first half of the 1980s in The Netherlands. Doe Maar (the band name can be loosely translated as 'go ahead' or 'do as you say') recorded five studio albums, with the latter four hitting number one in the Dutch album charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Smoorverliefd - (4:13) - 3,939 plays
- De bom - (4:12) - 4,141 plays
- Sinds 1 dag of 2 (32 jaar) - (3:51) - 2,515 plays
- Pa - (4:54) - 2,940 plays
- Is dit alles - (5:12) - 2,455 plays
- Doris Day - (3:50) - 1,816 plays
- 1 nacht alleen - (5:11) - 1,674 plays
- Belle Helene - (2:46) - 1,966 plays
- Nederwiet - (6:56) - 1,708 plays
- Belle Hélène - (3:04) - 1,506 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online