46 Shouts - 982,721 Scrobbles
Dodgy are an English britpop trio, composed of Birmingham's Nigel Clark (vocals and bass) and Mathew Priest (drums), along with Londoner Andy Miller (guitar). Although having the most air-played single of 1995 "Good Enough" Clark eventually left the band in 1998, and the band officially split up, only for Priest and Miller to reform briefly in 2001 as a five-piece. Now the original trio of Dodgy are back together, having reunited in 2007.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Enough - (3:58) - 7,123 plays
- Staying Out For The Summer - (3:02) - 3,070 plays
- Staying Out For The Summer (Summer '95) - (3:05) - 1,364 plays
- In A Room - (3:56) - 1,343 plays
- If You're Thinking Of Me - (5:54) - 1,180 plays
- Grassman - (6:14) - 816 plays
- In A Room - Full Version - (4:16) - 771 plays
- Found You - (4:53) - 651 plays
- So Let Me Go Far - (4:06) - 610 plays
- Melodies Haunt You - (3:41) - 478 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online