46 Shouts - 921,822 Scrobbles
Dodgy are an English britpop trio, composed of Birmingham's Nigel Clark (vocals and bass) and Mathew Priest (drums), along with Londoner Andy Miller (guitar). Although having the most air-played single of 1995 "Good Enough" Clark eventually left the band in 1998, and the band officially split up, only for Priest and Miller to reform briefly in 2001 as a five-piece. Now the original trio of Dodgy are back together, having reunited in 2007. They have a new album "Stand Upright In A Cool Place" due out in February 2012, which can be preordered it directly from the band's website: http://www.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Enough - (3:58) - 9,421 plays
- Staying Out For The Summer - (3:02) - 3,264 plays
- Staying Out For The Summer (Summer '95) - (3:05) - 1,987 plays
- If You're Thinking Of Me - (5:54) - 1,800 plays
- In A Room - (3:56) - 1,843 plays
- Grassman - (6:14) - 1,343 plays
- So Let Me Go Far - (4:06) - 1,106 plays
- In A Room - Full Version - (4:16) - 1,074 plays
- Melodies Haunt You - (3:41) - 773 plays
- Found You - (4:53) - 927 plays