46 Shouts - 901,837 Scrobbles
Dodgy are an English britpop trio, composed of Birmingham's Nigel Clark (vocals and bass) and Mathew Priest (drums), along with Londoner Andy Miller (guitar). Although having the most air-played single of 1995 "Good Enough" Clark eventually left the band in 1998, and the band officially split up, only for Priest and Miller to reform briefly in 2001 as a five-piece. Now the original trio of Dodgy are back together, having reunited in 2007. They have a new album "Stand Upright In A Cool Place" due out in February 2012, which can be preordered it directly from the band's website: http://www.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Good Enough - (3:58) - 10,004 plays
- Staying Out For The Summer - (3:02) - 4,365 plays
- Staying Out For The Summer (Summer '95) - (3:05) - 2,669 plays
- If You're Thinking Of Me - (5:54) - 1,982 plays
- In A Room - (3:56) - 1,863 plays
- Grassman - (6:14) - 1,512 plays
- So Let Me Go Far - (4:06) - 1,171 plays
- In A Room - Full Version - (4:16) - 1,051 plays
- Melodies Haunt You - (3:41) - 890 plays
- Found You - (4:53) - 931 plays