Do Make Say Think
1,041 Shouts - 7,602,856 Scrobbles
Do Make Say Think is an instrumental group from Toronto, Ontario. The band formed in the 1990s (1995) by Charles Spearin as a recording project for his sound engineering classes in college. Their first rehearsals took place in an empty schoolroom where four basic verbs -- Do, Make, Say and Think -- adorned the walls. The group subsequently adopted the words as a name. Their music combines jazz-style drums with electric bass, synthesizers, electric guitars, wind instruments, and electronic effects.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Tender History In Rust - (5:06) - 12,464 plays
- Do - (10:41) - 12,688 plays
- Bound To Be That Way - (7:34) - 10,434 plays
- A With Living - (9:06) - 9,543 plays
- The Universe! - (5:01) - 8,704 plays
- Classic Noodlanding - (5:26) - 8,950 plays
- Herstory Of Glory - (5:17) - 8,126 plays
- Auberge Le Mouton Noir - (7:03) - 8,403 plays
- Chinatown - (5:33) - 8,654 plays
- In Mind - (3:59) - 8,438 plays