14 Shouts - 76,342 Scrobbles
Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area, Dean J. Grenier A.K.A DJG landed in the world of Dubstep in 2007 with his first 12” “Shadow Skanking” b/w “Joyful Sound” on Narco.Hz. Immediate support on Rinse FM and in the clubs from DJ’s like N-Type propelled DJG to the forefront of American dubstep producers early in his career. DJG’s production style is richly melodic, emotive while full of groove and energy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Here Come The Dark Lights - (3:11) - 2,507 plays
- Say Something - (4:49) - 1,481 plays
- Rivet - (5:09) - 1,216 plays
- SCREWBALL - (5:05) - 390 plays
- Automatic - (6:27) - 305 plays
- Breathing - (5:06) - 306 plays
- Putney Says - (5:56) - 216 plays
- Duality - (6:58) - 246 plays
- Melon - (4:36) - 153 plays
- Rites - (5:42) - 91 plays