310 Shouts - 5,317,173 Scrobbles
Django Django consists of vocalist and guitarist Vinny Neff, drummer Dave Maclean (a brother of Beta Band's keyboard player John Maclean), Jimmy Dixon on bass and Tommy Grace on keyboards. They met at Edinburgh College of Art but formed in Dalston, London in 2008. The band released their eponymous debut album in January 2012, combining 80s pop rhythms with 60s Beach Boys-style vocal harmonies, a style that some, rightly or wrongly, have labelled folktronica.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Default - (3:05) - 131,022 plays
- Hail Bop - (4:32) - 58,656 plays
- Life's a Beach - (3:07) - 49,031 plays
- LyricsWaveforms, reach through my mind
And take me back there tonight
The reverb I feel, it signals to me
It's never been far from sight
A long time ago, my heart was in two
- LyricsWe just stop believin'
We hadn't got the time
It was all too heavy
Started too much fights
Take a barseat by the person
- Wor - (4:32) - 34,790 plays
- Storm - (3:14) - 32,503 plays
- Introduction - (2:12) - 25,970 plays
- Hand of Man - (2:40) - 23,613 plays
- Zumm Zumm - (5:17) - 23,714 plays