0 Shouts - 15,185 Scrobbles
Djakout Mizik is a Haitian compas band based in Carrefour, Haiti, Djakout Mizik is notable for their slow jazzy style and have produced songs such as Septieme Ciel, Naje Pou Souti, and Biznis Pam. On New Year's Eve 2007, they performed with Wyclef Jean on MTV. This was their first appearance on an American network television. In February 2008, they were crowned the best carnival band in Haiti for their energetic performance of Kalòt Marasa (two slaps).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ma Seule Folie - (5:13) - 53 plays
- Maniguéta - (7:01) - 18 plays
- Eskive - (5:56) - 20 plays
- Devil Train - (3:14) - 15 plays
- Biznis pam - (6:34) - 17 plays
- Ba yo kompa - (2:35) - 12 plays
- Jistis - (6:13) - 16 plays
- Abandone - (6:11) - 12 plays
- Problem - (6:15) - 15 plays
- Lwe Kris La - (6:53) - 10 plays