0 Shouts - 271,932 Scrobbles
DJ JOSÉ has been a DJ up from the age of fourteen. He began his career playing in discotheques and at drive-in shows. At a certain point he discovered the meaning of “mixing” via records like “Relax” (Frankie Goes To Hollywood) and “High Energy” (Evelyn Thomas). Through the years DJ JOSÉ played in several clubs and at parties both national as international.Read More...
During the summer you can often find DJ JOSÉ spinning at numerous clubs in The Netherlands and abroad, f.i. Alanya (Turkey), Oslo (Norway), LLoret de Mar, Calella, Salou, Tenerife (Spain), Korfu, Mykonos (Greece), Israel, Curacao, St. Maarten, Aruba (Dutch Antilles) and on the tropical island of BERMUDA.
DJ JOSÉ vs G-SPOTT
Besides his work as a DJ, JOSE co-produces records with G-Spott which brought about Wrong=Right, House of Justice, II Symbols, Access and Hecitate. As the experience and co-operation grows, the results excel.
Wrong = Right - DJ JOSE VS G-SPOTT
House of Justice - DJ JOSE VS G-SPOTT
II Symbols - DJ JOSE VS G-SPOTT
Access - DJ JOSE VS G-SPOTT
Hecitate - DJ JOSE
Stepping To The Beat - DJ JOSE
Turn The Lights Off - DJ JOSE
“Wrong=Right”, “House Of Justice”, “II Symbols” and “Access” are cheerful clubtracks with trancy influences, these singles did very well in The Netherlands and are now breaking out of the Dutch borders to conquer the rest of the world.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Turn The Lights Off - 68,396 plays
- Stepping to the Beat - 35,236 plays
- Stepping to the Beat (Dave McDonald Remix) - 7,112 plays
- Stepping to the Beat (Soul Avengerz Remix) - 6,911 plays
- Hecitate - 6,109 plays
- Stepping To The Beat (Dave McDonald Radio Edit) - 2,439 plays
- Stepping to the Beat (Enzo Mori & Stephan Clark Remix) - 1,917 plays
- Stepping to the Beat (Deepbass Remix) - 1,506 plays
- stepping to the beat (dan marciano remix) - 1,481 plays
- Stepping to the Beat (Event Remix) - 1,583 plays