18 Shouts - 283,748 Scrobbles
DJ JOSÉ has been a DJ up from the age of fourteen. He began his career playing in discotheques and at drive-in shows. At a certain point he discovered the meaning of “mixing” via records like “Relax” (Frankie Goes To Hollywood) and “High Energy” (Evelyn Thomas). Through the years DJ JOSÉ played in several clubs and at parties both national as international. During the summer you can often find DJ JOSÉ spinning at numerous clubs in The Netherlands and abroad, f.i. Alanya (Turkey), Oslo (Norway), LLoret de Mar, Calella, Salou, Tenerife (Spain), Korfu, Mykonos (Greece), Israel, Curacao, St.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- House Of Justice - Radio Edit - (3:35) - 259 plays
- Turn The Lights Off - (3:01) - 324 plays
- Wrong = Right - Radio Edit - (3:22) - 192 plays
- Stepping to the Beat - (4:58) - 153 plays
- Access - Radio Version - (3:46) - 161 plays
- House Of Justice 2008 - Johnny Crockett Radio Mix - (2:46) - 103 plays
- Turn The Lights Off (Single Edit) - (3:01) - 69 plays
- Hecitate - (3:10) - 77 plays
- Dedication - Radio Edit - (3:05) - 42 plays
- House Of Justice (Single) - (3:34) - 63 plays