Martin Smith aka DJ Graffiti has become an icon of Michigan's Hiphop community by creating mixed compilations with an uncompromising level of quality. "My goal is to create projects that sound better, look more professional and reach farther than those currently available," he explains. "It's not about competition, but I know that if my focus is always on bringing something improved to the table, I won't be taking steps backwards." Graffiti's focus, since 1997, has earned him the title of Michigan Mixtape King.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Wrong (Astronote Remix) - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Grown Folks - (2:23) - 1 plays
- Bigger & Better Interlude #1 - (1:11) - 1 plays
- I'm F*cking You Tonight (Astronote Remix) - (3:00) - 1 plays
- N*ggas (Astronote Remix) (feat. Buff1) - (2:37) - 1 plays
- Don't Stop Pt. 1 (Astronote Remix) (feat. Big L) - (2:23) - 2 plays
- Everyday Struggle (Astronote Remix) (feat. Bahamadia) - (3:57) - 2 plays
- Let's Get It On (Astronote Remix) (feat. Heavy D, 2Pac & Grand Puba) - (3:59) - 2 plays
- Bonus: Don't Stop Pt. 2 (Astronote Remix) (feat. Big L) - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Champion Rmx (Unreleased) - (2:14) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online