Martin Smith aka DJ Graffiti has become an icon of Michigan's Hiphop community by creating mixed compilations with an uncompromising level of quality. "My goal is to create projects that sound better, look more professional and reach farther than those currently available," he explains. "It's not about competition, but I know that if my focus is always on bringing something improved to the table, I won't be taking steps backwards." Graffiti's focus, since 1997, has earned him the title of Michigan Mixtape King.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Party & Bullshit (Astronote Remix) (feat. Erykah Badu) - (3:16) - 1 plays
- Young G's (Astronote Remix) (feat. Talib Kweli) - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Whatchu Want (Astronote Remix) - (2:08) - 1 plays
- Bigger & Better Interlude #1 - (1:11) - 1 plays
- Dead Wrong (Astronote Remix) - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Grown Folks - (2:23) - 1 plays
- Champion Rmx (Unreleased) - (2:14) - 3 plays
- Let's Get It On (Astronote Remix) (feat. Heavy D, 2Pac & Grand Puba) - (3:59) - 2 plays
- Everyday Struggle (Astronote Remix) (feat. Bahamadia) - (3:57) - 2 plays
- Bonus: Don't Stop Pt. 2 (Astronote Remix) (feat. Big L) - (3:00) - 1 plays