60 Shouts - 104,065 Scrobbles
Distorted Pony was a noise rock outfit from Los Angeles, active in the late 80s/early 90s. The incessant ranting and lurching rhythms of Distorted Pony could throw even the most seasoned noise rider. Topped with tortured vocals, plus a Cop Shoot Cop-like assault on metal sheets and trashcans, the Los Angeles band spit a paralyzing quart of venom with every note. The focal point of Distorted Pony (which formed in 1986 and called it quits in 1993) was Dora Jahr's seething bass and the mix of screeching guitars from David U and Robert Hammer...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Death In The Turnstile - (2:23) - 547 plays
- Splinter - (2:32) - 558 plays
- God's List - (1:46) - 536 plays
- Krank - (3:32) - 502 plays
- Castration Anxiety - (3:32) - 427 plays
- Powerless - (2:42) - 403 plays
- Gut Bug - (3:23) - 349 plays
- HOD - (2:26) - 394 plays
- Plague Bed - (1:56) - 339 plays
- Down Where The Dirt Collects - (3:02) - 334 plays