12 Shouts - 11,007 Scrobbles
Disonic - n. [d'-sah-nik ]: A unique word describing this five piece hard rock unit with its members hailing from the north, south, and west corners of the Chicagoland area. Founded in early 2005, Disonic has strived to combine powerful, hard-driving rhythms with soulful melodies and poignant lyrics in a long-standing effort to maintain the integrity and tradition of their gritty Chicago hard rock scene. While some of their biggest influences can immediately be heard (Black Sabbath, Queensryche, Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More), the band is quick to demonstrate their diverse range of sound.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Giving Up the Ghost - (4:02) - 17 plays
- Grain of Sand - (4:28) - 16 plays
- Walk Away - (3:18) - 12 plays
- The More I Lose - (3:56) - 25 plays
- Dreaming Oblivion - (3:47) - 12 plays
- Untitled - (3:35) - 43 plays
- Something LIke You - (4:16) - 6 plays
- Anytime - Disonic - 4 plays
- Walk Away - Disonic - (3:16) - 1 plays
- Noise (Algorithmn Remix by Digitalsurgey) - (4:30) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online