85 Shouts - 444,533 Scrobbles
Discount was a punk rock band from Vero Beach, Florida that formed in 1995 and disbanded in 2000. They released three full length albums, several EPs, and two b-side collections. Members have gone on to form Unitas, The Kills, The Kitchen, Black Cougar Shock Unit, The Routineers, The Dead Weather, The Draft, and Monikers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsit's raining on the other side of these walls. the thunder reminds us of the times we hoped for nothing but storms and creepy fishing boats to sink. we wave sometimes to pretend that nothing is changing. but you've gone on and i've gone off to get lost and devistated. the lightning is lighting up the land. the bright light reminds me that my night life is crumbling when the pitch black begins to lose its pitch. but devistation is not the same thing as disaster. one's all smiles, one's all laughter. top it off. clap and cough. feel the rough. this is the little stuff. trees are snapping. trash is slapping my windows. i'm mapping out the stuff that the wind blows. he's blowing kisses. she's making fists. he's sinking boats. it's sinking in. she knows that things are changing.
- Lyricseight hundred miles for you. eight hundred miles for me. what can i say? it's not so hapless. it's not so harsh. i can take it. so i sit on the porch and i listen to traffic. i read the paper. this is water. this is wood. this is your living room. this feels good. half fiction, half documentary. i'm right on. no. i don't know. there is distance more than miles. but our ideas are adjoining canals.
- Torn jeans - (2:46) - 395 plays
- Math Won't Miss You - (2:07) - 409 plays
- Am I missing something - (2:07) - 322 plays
- City Bleach - (2:32) - 321 plays
- Pocket bomb - (1:43) - 274 plays
- Keith - (2:03) - 274 plays
- On the Counter - (1:52) - 308 plays
- Soup - (1:34) - 258 plays