19 Shouts - 251,121 Scrobbles
With the release of The Wind at Four to Fly on SCI Fidelity Records, the Disco Biscuits enter their second decade as one of the most successful acts on the jam-band circuit.
In the years since the band sprang out of the University of Pennsylvania party scene in the mid-'90s, the Disco Biscuits have brought together the worlds of jam bands and electronic music with its "trance-fusion" sound that mixes the free-form improvisations of jazz with the hypnotic rhythms which provided the soundtrack for rave culture.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gimme Three Steps - (3:33) - 1,876 plays
- Great Abyss - (9:40) - 1,313 plays
- Portal To An Empty Head - (14:24) - 461 plays
- Feeling Twisted - (14:18) - 339 plays
- Spraypaint - (16:12) - 292 plays
- Neck Romancer - (11:04) - 214 plays
- We Like To Party - (11:12) - 253 plays
- Lunar Pursuit - (16:35) - 199 plays
- Bombs - (9:34) - 202 plays
- Catalyst - (9:37) - 167 plays