19 Shouts - 257,741 Scrobbles
With the release of The Wind at Four to Fly on SCI Fidelity Records, the Disco Biscuits enter their second decade as one of the most successful acts on the jam-band circuit.
In the years since the band sprang out of the University of Pennsylvania party scene in the mid-'90s, the Disco Biscuits have brought together the worlds of jam bands and electronic music with its "trance-fusion" sound that mixes the free-form improvisations of jazz with the hypnotic rhythms which provided the soundtrack for rave culture.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Great Abyss - (9:40) - 900 plays
- Gimme Three Steps - (3:33) - 633 plays
- Portal To An Empty Head - (14:24) - 481 plays
- Feeling Twisted - (14:18) - 220 plays
- Spraypaint - (16:12) - 169 plays
- Neck Romancer - (11:04) - 161 plays
- We Like To Party - (11:12) - 216 plays
- Bombs - (9:34) - 212 plays
- Lunar Pursuit - (16:35) - 126 plays
- Catalyst - (9:37) - 104 plays