19 Shouts - 262,860 Scrobbles
With the release of The Wind at Four to Fly on SCI Fidelity Records, the Disco Biscuits enter their second decade as one of the most successful acts on the jam-band circuit.
In the years since the band sprang out of the University of Pennsylvania party scene in the mid-'90s, the Disco Biscuits have brought together the worlds of jam bands and electronic music with its "trance-fusion" sound that mixes the free-form improvisations of jazz with the hypnotic rhythms which provided the soundtrack for rave culture.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Great Abyss - (9:40) - 1,018 plays
- Portal To An Empty Head - (14:24) - 406 plays
- Feeling Twisted - (14:18) - 207 plays
- We Like To Party - (11:12) - 169 plays
- Spraypaint - (16:12) - 159 plays
- Neck Romancer - (11:04) - 162 plays
- Catalyst - (9:37) - 127 plays
- Bombs - (9:34) - 136 plays
- Lunar Pursuit - (16:35) - 120 plays
- Home Again - (5:44) - 74 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour