136 Shouts - 308,949 Scrobbles
Disavowed was formed in 1994 as Nocturnal Silence. It was not until 1998, though, that the Dutch Brutal Death Metal unit released its first self-financed studio effort; a demo called Plateau. Soon after, they changed to their current monicker. Two years later, in 2000, another self-financed demo was released, this one being the three-song Point Of Few. The band was then signed to Unique Leader Records. On this largely Brutal Death label, Perceptive Deception was released in June 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhizome - (3:51) - 756 plays
- Abolition of Impediment - (3:18) - 423 plays
- Reason Rejected - (5:00) - 464 plays
- Masses Conformed - (4:02) - 378 plays
- Treason - (3:09) - 492 plays
- Condensed Conditions - (2:45) - 376 plays
- Biased Existence - (3:32) - 510 plays
- Generative Patterns - (2:52) - 333 plays
- Unfolding Disposition - (3:42) - 315 plays
- Stagnated - (2:34) - 363 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online