135 Shouts - 301,006 Scrobbles
Disavowed was formed in 1994 as Nocturnal Silence. It was not until 1998, though, that the Dutch Brutal Death Metal unit released its first self-financed studio effort; a demo called Plateau. Soon after, they changed to their current monicker. Two years later, in 2000, another self-financed demo was released, this one being the three-song Point Of Few. The band was then signed to Unique Leader Records. On this largely Brutal Death label, Perceptive Deception was released in June 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rhizome - (3:51) - 683 plays
- Abolition of Impediment - (3:18) - 443 plays
- Reason Rejected - (5:00) - 533 plays
- Masses Conformed - (4:02) - 405 plays
- Biased Existence - (3:32) - 448 plays
- Condensed Conditions - (2:45) - 404 plays
- Treason - (3:09) - 416 plays
- Unfolding Disposition - (3:42) - 326 plays
- Generative Patterns - (2:52) - 358 plays
- Collateral Causality - (2:59) - 344 plays