2,214 Shouts - 5,925,794 Scrobbles
Talking about Disarmonia Mundi is difficult if you struggle with the concept of change
Let’s start from the easiest part: there have been style changes, there have been line-up changes, but the only thing that remained (and probably always will be) unchanged since the beginning of this band is the presence of Ettore Rigotti as a player, composer, sound-engineer and producer. We could easily say that Disarmonia Mundi is simply his own vision of extreme-melodic music and end the biography right here...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI cannot wait to see your struggle within and share the stench of your guilt in this hysterical addiction I shall discard your deceit my soul is burning as your flesh crawls ripped from your burden of grief too tired to mourn and too sad to care just get the fuck out of here crawl in me inside my veins you're burning still grow in me but in my heart you're dead for real get inside my house of grief here's where I want you to be decaying slow a frantic crumble towards the end of your dreams the last time those years were all in vain come save my soul craving till your last breath but still demanding respect just like a doll I see you falter shattering fragments of guilt but I'm so tired of your blathering of your constant lies of your sickness let me close the door on your memory and watch you burn inside my prison feeble legs are fast to crumble in a constant reverence save your prayers for tomorrow 'cause today you drown with me
- LyricsThe uttermost attraction you repressed until tonight
is breaking free like a boundless stream of ravenous desire
Feral resurrection dancing on a wire celebrate the darkness
that is torturing your mind
Flow your endless dreams are burning bright the resurrection code
- Perdition Haze - (4:19) - 8,639 plays
- Lyricsdenigrate lacerate feed the poison in your veins and withstand the collapse of a world of fools all your fears torn apart like a sparkle in the dark be aware of yourself rip the decaying parts away enclosing ways of mind revive into my eyes I feel your idle grasp around my neck fading away encoding waves of mind revive into my eyes while I'm screaming now for a last time fragile and disfigured nemesis born from ashes all the answers you seek lie locked in your mind raging winds blow the sadness storming the spires of deceit and still the answers you miss lie locked in your mind the face inside the mirror with eyes so cold is staring right into you draining your soul as it slowly reaches to your brain so crystal clear the awareness that your inner demons are unleashed grant me eyes to see faces I once knew now they look so hollow grant me hands to feel my forgotten dreams in a world of shadows dominate desecrate all the bastards in your way resurrecting unbound beyond common rules havoc, ascend! from the spires of deceit spread your restless spirit and blacken the sun
- Nihilistic Overdrive - (4:51) - 6,306 plays
- Quicksand Symmetry - (4:36) - 5,931 plays
- Cypher Drone - (4:28) - 5,553 plays
- A Taste of Collapse - (3:33) - 5,001 plays
- Red Clouds - (5:19) - 4,454 plays
- Parting Ways - (4:01) - 4,019 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online