9 Shouts - 1,125 Scrobbles
It was in the year 2005 when everything began. Mauro, Daniel and Marc had played in the band artis dead. In late 2010 they decided to split and to found a new band with Philippe on the guitar. Inspired by bands such as Fu Manchu, Queens of the StoneAge, Eagles of Death Metal, The Subways and The Vines, they gave their passion and love to the new band, called “Dirty Crows”. Now in 2011 the time for the big fat black crows has come to hit the stage with their desert Rock’n’Roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It ain't easy - (3:16) - 6 plays
- Cold Fiction - (0:31) - 8 plays
- The Kalashnikov Blues - (4:26) - 5 plays
- Hit the Road - (4:40) - 2 plays
- Got No Chance Against Roch'n'Roll - (2:16) - 2 plays
- On a Plane to Death Valley - (3:50) - 3 plays
- Homeless Son - (3:05) - 3 plays
- Eat It Baby! - (3:21) - 9 plays
- A Vicious Dog With No Teeth - (2:27) - 4 plays
- The Kalashbikov Blues - (4:26) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online