9 Shouts - 1,034 Scrobbles
It was in the year 2005 when everything began. Mauro, Daniel and Marc had played in the band artis dead. In late 2010 they decided to split and to found a new band with Philippe on the guitar. Inspired by bands such as Fu Manchu, Queens of the StoneAge, Eagles of Death Metal, The Subways and The Vines, they gave their passion and love to the new band, called “Dirty Crows”. Now in 2011 the time for the big fat black crows has come to hit the stage with their desert Rock’n’Roll.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Vicious Dog With No Teeth - (2:27) - 9 plays
- Got no chance against Rock'n'Roll - (2:19) - 13 plays
- Cold Fiction - (0:31) - 4 plays
- Eat it baby! - (3:25) - 6 plays
- Rough Love - (2:44) - 6 plays
- Mean Thing - (5:23) - 3 plays
- The Kalashnikov Blues - (4:02) - 3 plays
- The Kalashbikov Blues - (4:26) - 2 plays
- It ain't easy - (3:16) - 3 plays
- Homeless Son - (3:06) - 2 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods