13 Shouts - 61,864 Scrobbles
For Dirk Leyers, music has always been instinctive and informative. Getting his hands on instruments at an early age opened a pathway to the innate form of communication that music represents for him. A move to Cologne in the 90s led to a meeting with Matias Aguayo, together with whom he formed the groundbreaking unit Closer Musik, which culminated in an intensely productive period in Buenos Aires.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wellen - (6:29) - 558 plays
- Come to Where I Go - (6:14) - 338 plays
- New Serious One - (11:52) - 119 plays
- Come to Where I - (6:12) - 29 plays
- B1 New Serious One - (11:42) - 5 plays
- A1 Wellen - (6:18) - 4 plays
- Azul - (8:58) - 2 plays
- Alma - (4:35) - 2 plays
- kompakt 114 - a1 wellen - (6:22) - 1 plays
- A2 - Come to Where I Go - (6:03) - 1 plays