14 Shouts - 72,266 Scrobbles
Diosque is a musician of a broad musical production which isnt shown in the artists discography since he happens to have only one physical album released in 2002. He basically enjoys working with samplers and acoustic instruments like guitars and percussion. He fancies composing through sound and gender adversity. His music conjugates improvisation experimentation songs and poetry. In February of 2007 its first CD with a important label, the exciting "I can cion" (Popart Records / Sony BMG) with Daniel Melero's artistic direction and post production.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fuego - (3:29) - 1,588 plays
- Una Naranja - (0:05) - 1,232 plays
- La Cura - (4:05) - 1,073 plays
- Broncedado - (4:09) - 1,356 plays
- Soy las seis - (1:57) - 889 plays
- La Verdad Rota - (5:01) - 648 plays
- Arriba - (2:55) - 626 plays
- Quise Minutos (de la eternidad) - (2:43) - 581 plays
- El típico secreto - (3:27) - 357 plays
- Río - (3:20) - 244 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online