110 Shouts - 2,605,733 Scrobbles
Dionne Warwick (born December 12, 1940 in East Orange, New Jersey, as Marie Dionne Warrick) is a 5-time Grammy Award winning American singer, actress and television presenter.
Having been in a partnership with songwriters Burt Bacharach and Hal David, Warwick ranks among the 40 biggest hit makers of the entire rock era (1955–2012), based on the Billboard Hot 100 Pop Singles Charts. As of January 2013...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you see me walkin' down the street
And I start to cry each time we meet
Walk on by, walk on by
Make believe that you don't see the tears
Just let me grieve in private 'cause each time I see
- LyricsI've got to say it and it's hard for me
You got me crying like I thought I would never be
Love is believing, but you let me down
How can I love you when you ain't around?
And I look into the morning and you never call
- LyricsThe moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little prayer for you
Oh while combing my hair now
And wondering what dress to wear now
- LyricsDo you know the way to San Jose?
I've been away so long
I may go wrong and lose my way
Do you know the way to San Jose?
I'm going back to find some peace of mind in San Jose
- LyricsAnyone who ever loved could look at me
And know that I love you
Anyone who ever dreamed could look at me
And know I dream of you
Knowing I love you so
- I'll Never Fall in Love Again - (2:58) - 7,387 plays
- Don't Make Me Over - (3:16) - 5,986 plays
- Alfie - (3:57) - 3,118 plays
- All The Love In The World - (3:26) - 3,349 plays
- I'll Never Love This Way Again - (5:20) - 4,315 plays