467 Shouts - 883,802 Scrobbles
Dionne Bromfield (born 1996 in London) is an English singer. In September 2009 Bromfield was the first artist to be signed to Amy Winehouse's record label Lioness Records. Her debut album Introducing Dionne Bromfield was released on 12 October 2009 and first single "Mama Said" was released on 2 November 2009. Yeah Right was released on March 20, 2011 as the first single from her second album. Introducing Dionne Bromfield features covers of 12 classic songs that reflect her love of vintage soul music and ‘60s girl groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLooking out the mirror so you always see
Without him knowing your checking him out.
Talk so people hear, so indiscreet,
Hoping they gon' put it about.
You really like him don't you,
- LyricsI've fall out a few times
But never this far
I never knew I'd
surrender my heart
Everytime that you leave
- Mama Said - (2:25) - 2,102 plays
- LyricsYo, what up, Dionne, it's Diggy
I got, erm, caught up in the studio doing some things
So I'm, erm, a hit you later
Maybe you caught the train just like you said you did
Maybe it broke down but you didn't give up
- LyricsFor my poor heart's sake
I guess it's time to take the strong way out
Like a stone in my shoe
And now there's someone who wants to slow me down
When that sun stop shining
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough - (2:46) - 1,347 plays
- Get Over It - (3:33) - 1,146 plays
- If That's the Way You Wanna Play - (3:34) - 1,179 plays
- Remember Our Love - (3:37) - 927 plays
- Sweetest Thing - (3:43) - 871 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online