468 Shouts - 893,590 Scrobbles
Dionne Bromfield (born 1996 in London) is an English singer. In September 2009 Bromfield was the first artist to be signed to Amy Winehouse's record label Lioness Records. Her debut album Introducing Dionne Bromfield was released on 12 October 2009 and first single "Mama Said" was released on 2 November 2009. Yeah Right was released on March 20, 2011 as the first single from her second album. Introducing Dionne Bromfield features covers of 12 classic songs that reflect her love of vintage soul music and ‘60s girl groups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLooking out the mirror so you always see
Without him knowing your checking him out.
Talk so people hear, so indiscreet,
Hoping they gon' put it about.
You really like him don't you,
- Mama Said - (2:25) - 1,833 plays
- LyricsI've fall out a few times
But never this far
I never knew I'd
surrender my heart
Everytime that you leave
- LyricsYo, what up, Dionne, it's Diggy
I got, erm, caught up in the studio doing some things
So I'm, erm, a hit you later
Maybe you caught the train just like you said you did
Maybe it broke down but you didn't give up
- LyricsFor my poor heart's sake
I guess it's time to take the strong way out
Like a stone in my shoe
And now there's someone who wants to slow me down
When that sun stop shining
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough - (2:46) - 1,199 plays
- If That's the Way You Wanna Play - (3:34) - 856 plays
- Get Over It - (3:33) - 914 plays
- My Boy Lollipop - (2:29) - 879 plays
- Remember Our Love - (3:37) - 724 plays