17 Shouts - 97,154 Scrobbles
Under the name Dinosaur L, avant-garde cellist/composer Arthur Russell and a number of his New York City based associates were responsible for the first disco single released on Sire. That 1978 single, "Kiss Me Again," featured guitar from David Byrne (Talking Heads), bass from Wilbur Bascomb Jr (a seasoned session hand), drums from Allan Schwartzberg (another journeyman who had worked with the likes of Yoko Ono, Bob James, and Tom Verlaine), vocals from Myriam Naomi Valle (a member of Desmond Child & Rouge), and cello and production work from Russell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Bang! - (7:36) - 542 plays
- Clean on Your Bean #1 - (6:34) - 337 plays
- #5 (Go Bang!) - (7:26) - 285 plays
- #1 (you're gonna be clean on your bean) - (4:07) - 262 plays
- In The Cornbelt - Larry Levan Mix - (5:55) - 193 plays
- #7 - (1:46) - 220 plays
- #2 (no, thank you) - (1:37) - 208 plays
- #3 (in the corn belt) - (7:05) - 220 plays
- #6 (get set) - (7:20) - 195 plays
- Go Bang - (7:34) - 202 plays