16 Shouts - 95,226 Scrobbles
Under the name Dinosaur L, avant-garde cellist/composer Arthur Russell and a number of his New York City based associates were responsible for the first disco single released on Sire. That 1978 single, "Kiss Me Again," featured guitar from David Byrne (Talking Heads), bass from Wilbur Bascomb Jr (a seasoned session hand), drums from Allan Schwartzberg (another journeyman who had worked with the likes of Yoko Ono, Bob James, and Tom Verlaine), vocals from Myriam Naomi Valle (a member of Desmond Child & Rouge), and cello and production work from Russell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Bang! - (7:36) - 576 plays
- Clean on Your Bean #1 - (6:34) - 356 plays
- #5 (Go Bang!) - (7:26) - 297 plays
- #1 (you're gonna be clean on your bean) - (4:07) - 279 plays
- Go Bang - (7:34) - 222 plays
- #2 (no, thank you) - (1:37) - 231 plays
- #7 - (1:46) - 244 plays
- #3 (in the corn belt) - (7:05) - 221 plays
- In The Cornbelt - Larry Levan Mix - (5:55) - 169 plays
- #6 (get set) - (7:20) - 196 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online