16 Shouts - 89,824 Scrobbles
Under the name Dinosaur L, avant-garde cellist/composer Arthur Russell and a number of his New York City based associates were responsible for the first disco single released on Sire. That 1978 single, "Kiss Me Again," featured guitar from David Byrne (Talking Heads), bass from Wilbur Bascomb Jr (a seasoned session hand), drums from Allan Schwartzberg (another journeyman who had worked with the likes of Yoko Ono, Bob James, and Tom Verlaine), vocals from Myriam Naomi Valle (a member of Desmond Child & Rouge), and cello and production work from Russell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Bang! - (7:36) - 517 plays
- Clean on Your Bean #1 - (6:34) - 366 plays
- #5 (Go Bang!) - (7:26) - 298 plays
- #1 (you're gonna be clean on your bean) - (4:07) - 260 plays
- #7 - (1:46) - 221 plays
- In The Cornbelt - Larry Levan Mix - (5:55) - 200 plays
- #2 (no, thank you) - (1:37) - 201 plays
- #3 (in the corn belt) - (7:05) - 198 plays
- #6 (get set) - (7:20) - 167 plays
- Go Bang - (7:34) - 145 plays