17 Shouts - 79,430 Scrobbles
Under the name Dinosaur L, avant-garde cellist/composer Arthur Russell and a number of his New York City based associates were responsible for the first disco single released on Sire. That 1978 single, "Kiss Me Again," featured guitar from David Byrne (Talking Heads), bass from Wilbur Bascomb Jr (a seasoned session hand), drums from Allan Schwartzberg (another journeyman who had worked with the likes of Yoko Ono, Bob James, and Tom Verlaine), vocals from Myriam Naomi Valle (a member of Desmond Child & Rouge), and cello and production work from Russell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Bang! - (7:36) - 507 plays
- Go Bang - (7:34) - 473 plays
- Clean on Your Bean #1 - (6:34) - 495 plays
- #1 (you're gonna be clean on your bean) - (4:07) - 418 plays
- #5 (Go Bang!) - (7:26) - 409 plays
- #2 (no, thank you) - (1:37) - 360 plays
- #7 - (1:46) - 368 plays
- #3 (in the corn belt) - (7:05) - 316 plays
- #6 (get set) - (7:20) - 293 plays
- In The Cornbelt - Larry Levan Mix - (5:55) - 200 plays