16 Shouts - 86,932 Scrobbles
Under the name Dinosaur L, avant-garde cellist/composer Arthur Russell and a number of his New York City based associates were responsible for the first disco single released on Sire. That 1978 single, "Kiss Me Again," featured guitar from David Byrne (Talking Heads), bass from Wilbur Bascomb Jr (a seasoned session hand), drums from Allan Schwartzberg (another journeyman who had worked with the likes of Yoko Ono, Bob James, and Tom Verlaine), vocals from Myriam Naomi Valle (a member of Desmond Child & Rouge), and cello and production work from Russell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Bang! - (7:36) - 534 plays
- Clean on Your Bean #1 - (6:34) - 346 plays
- #5 (Go Bang!) - (7:26) - 322 plays
- #1 (you're gonna be clean on your bean) - (4:07) - 219 plays
- Go Bang - (7:34) - 209 plays
- #7 - (1:46) - 202 plays
- #2 (no, thank you) - (1:37) - 201 plays
- In The Cornbelt - Larry Levan Mix - (5:55) - 188 plays
- #3 (in the corn belt) - (7:05) - 189 plays
- #6 (get set) - (7:20) - 156 plays