16 Shouts - 85,859 Scrobbles
Under the name Dinosaur L, avant-garde cellist/composer Arthur Russell and a number of his New York City based associates were responsible for the first disco single released on Sire. That 1978 single, "Kiss Me Again," featured guitar from David Byrne (Talking Heads), bass from Wilbur Bascomb Jr (a seasoned session hand), drums from Allan Schwartzberg (another journeyman who had worked with the likes of Yoko Ono, Bob James, and Tom Verlaine), vocals from Myriam Naomi Valle (a member of Desmond Child & Rouge), and cello and production work from Russell.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Bang! - (7:36) - 505 plays
- Clean on Your Bean #1 - (6:34) - 375 plays
- #5 (Go Bang!) - (7:26) - 329 plays
- Go Bang - (7:34) - 233 plays
- #1 (you're gonna be clean on your bean) - (4:07) - 238 plays
- #2 (no, thank you) - (1:37) - 219 plays
- #7 - (1:46) - 213 plays
- #3 (in the corn belt) - (7:05) - 188 plays
- In The Cornbelt - Larry Levan Mix - (5:55) - 173 plays
- #6 (get set) - (7:20) - 171 plays