3 Shouts - 88,934 Scrobbles
Dimitra Galani (b. 14th November 1952) is a Greek singer and composer. Galani was born in Athens. Her father had studied art and song, and her grandfather was a cantor from Epirus. In 1968, at the age of sixteen, she contributed two songs to an album by D. Moutsis and Νikos Gatsos, Ena chamogelo (a smile); that was the beginning of a long career in music. That contribution turned out to be the beginning of a long career in the history of music of both her era and Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online