3 Shouts - 85,576 Scrobbles
Dimitra Galani (b. 14th November 1952) is a Greek singer and composer. Galani was born in Athens. Her father had studied art and song, and her grandfather was a cantor from Epirus. In 1968, at the age of sixteen, she contributed two songs to an album by D. Moutsis and Νikos Gatsos, Ena chamogelo (a smile); that was the beginning of a long career in music. That contribution turned out to be the beginning of a long career in the history of music of both her era and Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- To S’agapo Borei” (Dimi Phaze Remix) - (0:30) - 189 plays
- Stereotipa - (5:34) - 149 plays
- To S'agapo Borei (Dimitri Phaze Remix) - (4:14) - 89 plays
- Ta Hartina - Imam Baildi Remix feat. MC Yinka - (4:12) - 62 plays
- To S' Agapo Bori - (3:25) - 59 plays
- An - (3:45) - 76 plays
- Tzamaika - 61 plays
- Dio Meres Mono - (3:58) - 37 plays
- Dyo Meres Mono - (3:55) - 31 plays
- Koutsi Kithara - (4:17) - 44 plays