3 Shouts - 80,886 Scrobbles
Dimitra Galani (b. 14th November 1952) is a Greek singer and composer. Galani was born in Athens. Her father had studied art and song, and her grandfather was a cantor from Epirus. In 1968, at the age of sixteen, she contributed two songs to an album by D. Moutsis and Νikos Gatsos, Ena chamogelo (a smile); that was the beginning of a long career in music. That contribution turned out to be the beginning of a long career in the history of music of both her era and Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stereotipa - (5:34) - 180 plays
- Querer - (4:03) - 162 plays
- To S’agapo Borei” (Dimi Phaze Remix) - (0:30) - 145 plays
- To S' Agapo Bori - (3:25) - 98 plays
- To S'agapo Borei (Dimitri Phaze Remix) - (4:14) - 162 plays
- Plai Sto Nero (La Cuerda Floja) - (3:40) - 46 plays
- Paretoume - (3:50) - 47 plays
- Kokkino Treno (Corre Il Soldato) - (3:43) - 32 plays
- Vrohi Ke Simera (It's Raining Again) - (2:53) - 50 plays
- Dyo Meres Mono - (3:55) - 24 plays