3 Shouts - 76,649 Scrobbles
Dimitra Galani (b. 14th November 1952) is a Greek singer and composer. Galani was born in Athens. Her father had studied art and song, and her grandfather was a cantor from Epirus. In 1968, at the age of sixteen, she contributed two songs to an album by D. Moutsis and Νikos Gatsos, Ena chamogelo (a smile); that was the beginning of a long career in music. That contribution turned out to be the beginning of a long career in the history of music of both her era and Greece.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Querer - (4:03) - 287 plays
- Stereotipa - (5:34) - 234 plays
- To S' Agapo Bori - (3:25) - 151 plays
- To S’agapo Borei” (Dimi Phaze Remix) - (0:30) - 227 plays
- To S'agapo Borei (Dimitri Phaze Remix) - (4:14) - 196 plays
- Paretoume - (3:50) - 62 plays
- Plai Sto Nero (La Cuerda Floja) - (3:40) - 63 plays
- To S' Agapo Bori - Dimi Phaze Remix - (4:42) - 39 plays
- Dyo Meres Mono - (3:55) - 41 plays
- Kokkino Treno (Corre Il Soldato) - (3:43) - 39 plays