16 Shouts - 53,565 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey - (5:26) - 203 plays
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 185 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 160 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 157 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 117 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 104 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 105 plays
- Stray Cat Generation - (2:37) - 62 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 58 plays
- Downtown At Dawn - (4:53) - 53 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online