16 Shouts - 54,142 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 186 plays
- Monkey - (5:26) - 163 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 180 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 124 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 112 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 78 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 76 plays
- Downtown At Dawn - (4:53) - 50 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 47 plays
- Stop Breakin' Down - (5:03) - 48 plays