16 Shouts - 53,935 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 199 plays
- Monkey - (5:26) - 174 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 180 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 125 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 119 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 89 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 85 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 50 plays
- Downtown At Dawn - (4:53) - 54 plays
- Stray Cat Generation - (2:37) - 48 plays