15 Shouts - 50,040 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey - (5:26) - 250 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 244 plays
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 186 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 145 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 116 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 108 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 102 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 79 plays
- Downtown At Dawn - (4:53) - 103 plays
- Stray Cat Generation - (2:37) - 69 plays