16 Shouts - 52,698 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey - (5:26) - 187 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 147 plays
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 156 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 154 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 103 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 106 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 95 plays
- Stray Cat Generation - (2:37) - 63 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 66 plays
- Stop Breakin' Down - (5:03) - 58 plays