15 Shouts - 51,513 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey - (5:26) - 238 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 271 plays
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 183 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 182 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 147 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 97 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 104 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 78 plays
- Downtown At Dawn - (4:53) - 69 plays
- Try This - (2:16) - 60 plays