15 Shouts - 51,839 Scrobbles
Dim Stars were an alternative rock supergroup from the early ’90s comprising of Thurston Moore (guitars, vocals) and Steve Shelley (drums) of Sonic Youth, Gumball’s Don Flemming (guitars) and, perhaps most vitally, punk legend Richard Hell (vocals), formerly of Television, Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers and his own band, Richard Hell and the Voidoids. Robert Quine, another former Voidoid, also contributed on guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monkey - (5:26) - 224 plays
- The Night Is Coming On - (3:45) - 222 plays
- Dim Star Theme - (3:35) - 164 plays
- Rip Off - (5:41) - 146 plays
- Baby Huey (Do You Wanna Dance) - (2:33) - 147 plays
- She Wants to Die - (3:45) - 106 plays
- All My Witches Come True - (3:02) - 110 plays
- Memo To Marty - (2:06) - 84 plays
- Stop Breakin' Down - (5:03) - 59 plays
- Stray Cat Generation - (2:37) - 68 plays