60 Shouts - 553,128 Scrobbles
Almost out of nowhere, Los Angeles’ Dillon Francis has broken from the throng of young electronic music dj/producers. With a stream of world-class remixes and releases, Dillon has caught the attention of some of the top players in club land, including Steve Aoki, Diplo, Will I. Am, Drop The Lime, Sinden, and Tittsworth to name some. In less than a year his blistering productions have been heavily supported by Major Lazer, who opened their show with “Westside!,” a Dutch House-flavored monster that was consistently rinsed by top djs on both sides of the pond, including Sinden and Steve Aoki.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I.D.G.A.F.O.S. - (2:01) - 35,263 plays
- Falling Up - (4:04) - 17,026 plays
- Here 2 China - (2:33) - 12,476 plays
- Masta Blasta - (5:55) - 12,310 plays
- Masta Blasta (The Rebirth) - (3:08) - 16,810 plays
- Now Hear This - (3:47) - 9,153 plays
- Bootleg Fireworks (The Rebirth) - (4:02) - 11,011 plays
- Que Que Feat. Maluca - (4:30) - 5,996 plays
- Beautician 2.0 - (4:05) - 6,022 plays
- Bootleg Fireworks (Burning Up) - Original Mix - (4:52) - 7,185 plays