84 Shouts - 445,802 Scrobbles
The group was founded in 1997 in Szczecin, Poland. Passion for the traditional music and hard work let them create their own style and original sound.
Their acoustic songs have been inspired wholly by Oriental culture, Balkan folklore – Macedonian and Romanian. Typical Dikanda’s style is creation of new words and meanings in composed songs.
Dikanda in one of the African’s dialects stands for family. This is directly connected with the group’s spirit – they live and work as if it was a small, loving family.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dikanda - (4:44) - 1,497 plays
- ederlezi - (8:57) - 1,258 plays
- Winko - (3:49) - 979 plays
- Sogonie - (2:52) - 993 plays
- Saluto - (2:38) - 908 plays
- Ketrin Ketrin - (3:36) - 1,018 plays
- Dila Dila - (2:51) - 827 plays
- Hosadyna - (2:14) - 868 plays
- Gajde Jano - (4:16) - 896 plays
- Jovano Jovanke - (4:39) - 730 plays