82 Shouts - 255,984 Scrobbles
Daniel Dwayne Simmons III (born March 21, 1995 in Queens, New York), better known by his stage name Diggy Simmons or simply as Diggy, is an American rapper and the fourth child of Joseph "Rev. Run" Simmons. Diggy is starting his own clothing and shoe line originally called “Space Age” but changed due to legal reasons to “Space Cadet” and is currently called "Chivalrous Culture", starting in 2009, along with his mentor Pharrel Williams. Diggy for the most part of 2009 has also been working on his new mixtape FIRST FLIGHT. With help from producer Neako and DJ Spin King.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Do It Like You - feat. Jeremih - (3:54) - 1,697 plays
- 4 Letter Word - (3:39) - 695 plays
- Do It Like You (Feat. Jeremih) - (3:53) - 600 plays
- HIP HOP - (2:37) - 244 plays
- Hello World - (3:11) - 441 plays
- Two Up - (3:30) - 252 plays
- Copy, Paste - Bonus Track - (2:55) - 315 plays
- Glow In The Dark - (5:59) - 211 plays
- 88 - feat. Jadakiss - (3:05) - 207 plays
- Copy, Paste - (2:55) - 281 plays