71 Shouts - 235,066 Scrobbles
Formed in 1987 by performance artists Jim Marcus and Van Christie, Die Warzau (originally referred to as Die Warzau Synfony) has operated on the fringes of industrial music, creating a unique sound. An everpresent and important part of Die Warzau's appeal is the sociopolitical lyricism and emotive vocals of Jim Marcus. Originally signed to Chris Parry's Fiction Records, the band released Disco Rigido in the late 1980s (distributed in the United States by Atlantic Records), which featured "Welcome To America", "Land of the Free" and "I've Got To Make Sense".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Liberated - (5:10) - 342 plays
- Missing It - (4:16) - 235 plays
- All Good Girls - (6:19) - 232 plays
- Grounded - (7:48) - 216 plays
- Belly - (6:15) - 171 plays
- Allgoodgirls - (6:19) - 205 plays
- Linoleum - (3:43) - 198 plays
- Muck - (5:23) - 121 plays
- Material - (4:56) - 137 plays
- America - (1:00) - 107 plays