3,318 Shouts - 33,778,120 Scrobbles
Dido Armstrong (born 25 December 1971) is a british BRIT Award-winning and Grammy Award-nominated singer and songwriter. Dido was born in London, UK on Christmas day; she was christened Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong. She lived with her poet mother and publisher father in London. One day she looked up the story of her first name. "I thought it was strange that I was called after a woman who killed herself in ancient literature. It's great for me now but there's no denying that I hated it. That was just another thing that made me stand out."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- White Flag - (4:03) - 121,026 plays
- LyricsMy tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
- LyricsI didn't hear you leave
I wonder, how am I still here?
And I don't wanna move a thing
It might change my memory
Oh, I am what I am
- Life for Rent - (3:40) - 50,939 plays
- Hunter - (3:57) - 39,624 plays
- Sand in My Shoes - (5:00) - 26,685 plays
- No Freedom - (3:17) - 29,485 plays
- Don't Leave Home - (3:46) - 23,051 plays
- Thank you - Acoustic - (3:10) - 15,217 plays
- Quiet Times - (3:18) - 15,586 plays