3,303 Shouts - 33,498,169 Scrobbles
Dido Armstrong (born 25 December 1971) is a british BRIT Award-winning and Grammy Award-nominated singer and songwriter. Dido was born in London, UK on Christmas day; she was christened Dido Florian Cloud de Bounevialle O'Malley Armstrong. She lived with her poet mother and publisher father in London. One day she looked up the story of her first name. "I thought it was strange that I was called after a woman who killed herself in ancient literature. It's great for me now but there's no denying that I hated it. That was just another thing that made me stand out."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- White Flag - (4:03) - 127,622 plays
- Thank You - (3:37) - 105,504 plays
- LyricsI didn't hear you leave
I wonder, how am I still here?
And I don't wanna move a thing
It might change my memory
Oh, I am what I am
- LyricsI haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind that your heart ain't exactly breaking
It's just a thought, only a thought
- Hunter - (3:57) - 42,911 plays
- No Freedom - (3:17) - 34,244 plays
- Sand in My Shoes - (5:00) - 29,146 plays
- Don't Leave Home - (3:46) - 25,324 plays
- Don't Believe in Love - (3:54) - 17,361 plays
- Quiet Times - (3:18) - 15,998 plays