5 Shouts - 44,619 Scrobbles
Dickey Lee Lipscomb (born September 21, 1936, Memphis, Tennessee), known professionally as Dickey Lee (sometimes misspelled Dickie Lee), is an American pop/country singer and songwriter best known for the 1960s teenage tragedy songs "Patches" and "Laurie (Strange Things Happen)." For other uses, see Memphis (disambiguation). ... A piece of fabric. ... Lee made his first recordings in his hometown of Memphis for Tampa Records and Sun Records in 1957-58. He achieved his first chart success in 1962, when his composition "She Thinks I Still Care" was a hit for George Jones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Saw Linda Yesterday - (2:07) - 341 plays
- Patches - (3:08) - 231 plays
- 9,999,999 Tears - (3:17) - 190 plays
- Laurie (Strange Things Happen) - (3:06) - 67 plays
- good lovin - (2:53) - 46 plays
- I Saw Linda Yesterday - Single Version - (2:01) - 99 plays
- Rocky - (3:43) - 63 plays
- Dreamy Nights - (2:30) - 36 plays
- Never Ending Song Of Love - (2:39) - 23 plays
- Don't Wanna Think About Paula - (2:09) - 22 plays