20 Shouts - 201,752 Scrobbles
There’s something in Melbourne, Australia fourpiece Dick Diver’s combination of widescreen Australian sweep, 70s New York punk edge and scratchy 90s indie rock that transcends influences to become truly rare and exciting. The band started out with guitarists Alastair McKay and Rupert Edwards sharing songwriting in a classic Forster & McLennan style, but have since opened up to contributions from wise-ass bassist Al Montfort (UV Race, Total Control) and laconic drummer Steph Hughes (Boomgates, Children Collide).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Damage - (3:55) - 2,861 plays
- Lime Green Shirt - (3:34) - 2,229 plays
- Alice - (2:35) - 2,697 plays
- Calendar Days - (2:55) - 2,570 plays
- Blue & That - (2:00) - 1,739 plays
- Boys - (2:34) - 1,383 plays
- Gap Life - (3:05) - 1,560 plays
- Amber - (6:36) - 1,501 plays
- Languages Of Love - (2:18) - 1,076 plays
- The Two Year Lease - (2:24) - 1,081 plays