14 Shouts - 96,142 Scrobbles
There’s something in Melbourne, Australia fourpiece Dick Diver’s combination of widescreen Australian sweep, 70s New York punk edge and scratchy 90s indie rock that transcends influences to become truly rare and exciting. The band started out with guitarists Alastair McKay and Rupert Edwards sharing songwriting in a classic Forster & McLennan style, but have since opened up to contributions from wise-ass bassist Al Montfort (UV Race, Total Control) and laconic drummer Steph Hughes (Boomgates, Children Collide).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Damage - (3:55) - 6,502 plays
- Alice - (2:37) - 4,150 plays
- Blue & That - (2:00) - 2,563 plays
- Calendar Days - (2:55) - 3,110 plays
- Boys - (2:34) - 2,177 plays
- Lime Green Shirt - (3:34) - 2,297 plays
- Gap Life - (3:05) - 2,112 plays
- Amber - (6:36) - 1,989 plays
- Through The D - (2:37) - 1,616 plays
- Languages Of Love - (2:18) - 1,643 plays