18 Shouts - 159,777 Scrobbles
There’s something in Melbourne, Australia fourpiece Dick Diver’s combination of widescreen Australian sweep, 70s New York punk edge and scratchy 90s indie rock that transcends influences to become truly rare and exciting. The band started out with guitarists Alastair McKay and Rupert Edwards sharing songwriting in a classic Forster & McLennan style, but have since opened up to contributions from wise-ass bassist Al Montfort (UV Race, Total Control) and laconic drummer Steph Hughes (Boomgates, Children Collide).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Damage - (3:55) - 5,236 plays
- Alice - (2:35) - 4,287 plays
- Calendar Days - (2:55) - 3,771 plays
- Lime Green Shirt - (3:34) - 3,058 plays
- Blue & That - (2:00) - 2,697 plays
- Boys - (2:34) - 2,186 plays
- Gap Life - (3:05) - 2,407 plays
- Amber - (6:36) - 2,046 plays
- The Two Year Lease - (2:24) - 1,636 plays
- Languages Of Love - (2:18) - 1,507 plays