17 Shouts - 134,939 Scrobbles
There’s something in Melbourne, Australia fourpiece Dick Diver’s combination of widescreen Australian sweep, 70s New York punk edge and scratchy 90s indie rock that transcends influences to become truly rare and exciting. The band started out with guitarists Alastair McKay and Rupert Edwards sharing songwriting in a classic Forster & McLennan style, but have since opened up to contributions from wise-ass bassist Al Montfort (UV Race, Total Control) and laconic drummer Steph Hughes (Boomgates, Children Collide).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Water Damage - (3:55) - 5,158 plays
- Lime Green Shirt - (3:34) - 2,885 plays
- Alice - (2:35) - 3,681 plays
- Calendar Days - (2:55) - 3,422 plays
- Blue & That - (2:00) - 2,458 plays
- Boys - (2:34) - 2,003 plays
- Gap Life - (3:05) - 2,146 plays
- Amber - (6:36) - 1,968 plays
- Languages Of Love - (2:18) - 1,473 plays
- The Two Year Lease - (2:24) - 1,448 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods