219 Shouts - 1,279,200 Scrobbles
Diane Cluck has been performing her original brand of intuitive folk around New York City and the wider world since 2000. On her website, http://dianecluck.info, she has been releasing brand new songs directly to subscribers in her fan-funded "Song-of-the-Week" project, and she continues to introduce new songs through her live performances. Stylistically, her voice has been compared to "the broken coo of an outraged owl or howling bark of a horny dove" (Voodoo-Eros). Her songs have been noted for their "irregular, or even cellular, logic" (Other Music).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Easy to Be Around - (3:36) - 2,660 plays
- Petite Roses - (1:19) - 1,544 plays
- All I Bring You Is Love - (2:40) - 1,445 plays
- Telepathic Desert - (4:02) - 1,122 plays
- The Turnaround Road - (5:18) - 1,262 plays
- Lucifer - (1:10) - 806 plays
- Half a Million Miles From Home - (3:27) - 1,176 plays
- Yr Million Sweetnesses - (2:44) - 1,111 plays
- Sara - (3:31) - 1,473 plays
- Real Good Time - (2:34) - 752 plays