25 Shouts - 100,467 Scrobbles
Diana Joseph Foad Haddad (Arabic:ديانا جوزيف فؤاد حداد) (b. October 1, 1976 in Bsalim, Lebanon), known as Diana Haddad (Arabic: ديانا حداد), is one of the most popular and successful singers in the Arab world. Diana was born to a Maronite Christian family in a small village called Bsalim in Southern Lebanon on October 1st, 1976. Her talent was discovered at an early age, as she won the competition for Studio El-Fan. Diana Haddad is the 3rd born between 2 older brothers and one younger brother & sister. Diana was raised in Kuwait and educated in "Al Feheheel National School."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Fiesta - (3:41) - 594 plays
- Ya Bashar - (4:17) - 113 plays
- Azab El Hawa - (3:31) - 46 plays
- Awel Marah - (3:41) - 45 plays
- Maqlab - (4:48) - 95 plays
- Mas Wi Loli - (3:27) - 36 plays
- Mani Mani - (3:58) - 33 plays
- Madri (Men Modah) - (3:45) - 75 plays
- Leaab - (3:56) - 71 plays
- Haflet Hob - (4:49) - 92 plays