25 Shouts - 99,893 Scrobbles
Diana Joseph Foad Haddad (Arabic:ديانا جوزيف فؤاد حداد) (b. October 1, 1976 in Bsalim, Lebanon), known as Diana Haddad (Arabic: ديانا حداد), is one of the most popular and successful singers in the Arab world. Diana was born to a Maronite Christian family in a small village called Bsalim in Southern Lebanon on October 1st, 1976. Her talent was discovered at an early age, as she won the competition for Studio El-Fan. Diana Haddad is the 3rd born between 2 older brothers and one younger brother & sister. Diana was raised in Kuwait and educated in "Al Feheheel National School."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Fiesta - (3:41) - 579 plays
- Azab El Hawa - (3:31) - 40 plays
- Ya Bashar - (4:17) - 81 plays
- Awel Marah - (3:41) - 45 plays
- Mas Wi Loli - (3:27) - 32 plays
- Mani Mani - (3:58) - 44 plays
- Maqlab - (4:48) - 64 plays
- Rejea El Shete - (5:01) - 18 plays
- Haflet Hob - (4:49) - 36 plays
- Leaab - (3:56) - 47 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online