25 Shouts - 97,005 Scrobbles
Diana Joseph Foad Haddad (Arabic:ديانا جوزيف فؤاد حداد) (b. October 1, 1976 in Bsalim, Lebanon), known as Diana Haddad (Arabic: ديانا حداد), is one of the most popular and successful singers in the Arab world. Diana was born to a Maronite Christian family in a small village called Bsalim in Southern Lebanon on October 1st, 1976. Her talent was discovered at an early age, as she won the competition for Studio El-Fan. Diana Haddad is the 3rd born between 2 older brothers and one younger brother & sister. Diana was raised in Kuwait and educated in "Al Feheheel National School."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Fiesta - (3:41) - 242 plays
- Awel Marah - (3:41) - 135 plays
- Azab El Hawa - (3:31) - 44 plays
- Mani Mani - (3:58) - 75 plays
- Saken - (3:57) - 53 plays
- Ammaneh (امانيه) - (5:19) - 63 plays
- Saken (ساكن) - (4:46) - 46 plays
- Shater (شاطر) - (4:26) - 44 plays
- Mas Wi Loli - (3:27) - 13 plays
- Rejea El Shete - (5:01) - 17 plays