22 Shouts - 93,982 Scrobbles
Diana Joseph Foad Haddad (Arabic:ديانا جوزيف فؤاد حداد) (b. October 1, 1976 in Bsalim, Lebanon), known as Diana Haddad (Arabic: ديانا حداد), is one of the most popular and successful singers in the Arab world. Diana was born to a Maronite Christian family in a small village called Bsalim in Southern Lebanon on October 1st, 1976. Her talent was discovered at an early age, as she won the competition for Studio El-Fan. Diana Haddad is the 3rd born between 2 older brothers and one younger brother & sister. Diana was raised in Kuwait and educated in "Al Feheheel National School."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Awel Marah - (3:41) - 262 plays
- Ammaneh (امانيه) - (5:19) - 111 plays
- Sheft Etesalek (شفت اتصالك) - (4:41) - 94 plays
- Azab El Hawa - (3:31) - 55 plays
- Ya `aybo (ياعيبو) - (4:38) - 87 plays
- Saken (ساكن) - (4:46) - 83 plays
- Shater (شاطر) - (4:26) - 76 plays
- Saken - (3:57) - 107 plays
- Bent Osool Diana Hadad (بنت أصول) - (3:38) - 74 plays
- Zai Elsukar - (3:55) - 59 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release