24 Shouts - 95,969 Scrobbles
Diana Joseph Foad Haddad (Arabic:ديانا جوزيف فؤاد حداد) (b. October 1, 1976 in Bsalim, Lebanon), known as Diana Haddad (Arabic: ديانا حداد), is one of the most popular and successful singers in the Arab world. Diana was born to a Maronite Christian family in a small village called Bsalim in Southern Lebanon on October 1st, 1976. Her talent was discovered at an early age, as she won the competition for Studio El-Fan. Diana Haddad is the 3rd born between 2 older brothers and one younger brother & sister. Diana was raised in Kuwait and educated in "Al Feheheel National School."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Fiesta - (3:41) - 131 plays
- Awel Marah - (3:41) - 172 plays
- Ammaneh (امانيه) - (5:19) - 117 plays
- Azab El Hawa - (3:31) - 46 plays
- Sheft Etesalek (شفت اتصالك) - (4:41) - 76 plays
- Saken (ساكن) - (4:46) - 87 plays
- Shater (شاطر) - (4:26) - 74 plays
- Ya `aybo (ياعيبو) - (4:38) - 68 plays
- Saken - (3:57) - 79 plays
- Bent Osool Diana Hadad (بنت أصول) - (3:38) - 77 plays